Get the free report:
Recruiting is changing at a rapid pace in 2014. So are the ways students are learning about your company, culture, and making decisions about whether or not to join your team. With over 9,000 student respondents the 2014 Student Survey is the largest and most exhaustive survey of its kind. A sample of some of the stats you will see inside the report include:
- Google is the #1 resource for finding internships (48%)
- Personal Network is the #2 resource (43%) surpassing Career Fairs and Career Centers
- 64% now use social media in their job search
- 42% want to work at midsize companies
- 47% said work-life balance is ‘very important’ to them - especially for female candidates
Looksharp (powering InternMatch) is the largest network of interns and new graduates looking for entry-level employment. Looksharp’s powerful yet easy-to-use branding and conversion solutions transform how companies search for their next generation of employees. Looksharp’s proven network, comprehensive marketing services, and expert guidance help cut cost per hire in half.